A MEMBER OF Logo

History

Kasper Machine Company was founded in 1942 by Mr. Anthony Kasper on Detroit’s east side, and was then known as Kasper Manufacturing Company. Over the ensuing years, Kasper has built a fine reputation in the remanufacturing and retooling of boring machines of all types, as well as a source of tooling components and short-run production parts. The first expansion move was in 1945 to larger quarters near downtown Detroit.

By 1954, Kasper Machine Company’s need for a larger facility prompted the building of our first new plant in Centerline, MI. Once re-established, Kasper Machine Company began the designing and building of its own line of Precision Boring and Turning machines. In 1965, the need for greater space required Kasper to move to its present location in Madison Heights, MI. Kasper’s steady growth and past prosperity necessitated the expansion of our plant three (3) times.

In 2005 Kasper became part of IMS Deltamatic Group, an international reference point for the construction of customized machines in various industrial sectors such as Converting, Automotive and other Industries.

In 2006 Kasper acquired the American assets of Samsomatic, specialized in Precision dimensional control solutions for manufacturers of machined parts, becoming the official distributor for Samsomatic GmbH in US, Canada and South America.

Our capability, expertise, and reputation continue to make us a leader in our industry. Kasper Machine Company’s philosophy of performing all engineering, machining, and hydraulic work in-house enables us to assist in meeting our customer’s technical and delivery requirements. Having the ability to select the best technology for the requirements, as well as the most cost effective balance of in-house build versus purchase components, have allowed us to meet the needs of a rapidly changing market.